● You can earn $50,000 to over $200,000 per year at home as a Nation-Wide Marketing Team Manager.
● Part Time or Full Tine, your own desired days and hours.
● You can Keep Your Day Job, while you build your National Marketing Team.
● There is no cost to you.
▪ How it Works. You use your computer for recruit Marketing & Sales Reps to your National Marketing Team.
▪ You receive your own Website, Training, Marketing Programs, and continuing Support Services.
▪ You can build your Marketing Team to be as large as you want - with members from all over the country.
▪ You work your own desired hours and days at home. This is a permanent part-time or full-time position.
▪ Members in your Marketing Team earn you money every time they sell our Advertising Services. CityNation pays them and we provide their Training, Marketing Programs, and Support Services.
▪ You are paid a percentage of their advertising sales. On average, you can earn about $5,000 or more per year from just ONE active Sales Team Member. And, you can get as many active Sales Team Members as you want using any one of our Marketing Programs.
▪ Plus, you receive additional income from our Profit Sharing Program.
Most Recent Articles
- May 5, 2019 Totally Free Method to pay Off Your Student Loan in One Year by Administrator
- May 5, 2019 FREE Method to Pay Off Your Student Loans by Roy Johnson
- May 4, 2019 How I Paid Off My $45K Student Loan in One Year & Got a New Girlfriend by Roy Johnson
Featured Business News
FREE Method to Pay Off Your Student Loans Receive $20,000, $40,000, or over $60,000. CityNation will send you money every month to put in your Student Loan Savings Account. There is...
FREE Method to Pay Off Your Student Loans Receive $20,000, $40,000, or over $60,000. CityNation will send you money every month to put in your Student Loan Savings Account. There is no cost to...
They are all reading my NOTICE I went to UCSB (University of California at Santa Barbara) and by my third year I owed $32,000 in student loans. And, I still didn’t have a girlfriend. I was a...